I am very thankful to Rini for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award.
Rini is a foodie who likes to explore some of the most exotic dishes. If you want to know, for instance, how an alligator and shrimp sandwich tastes like, check out Rini’s blog Yes All Roads Lead To Food.
With the Unique Blogger Award come three questions. Rini has lined up these three for me :
1. What is your life motto?
This is mine : Every little step takes you closer! And that can be to anywhere I want to go next. For example when I want to achieve something. Or also when I need to be patient, like when I am stuck again in the train… A very useful motto to have!
2. Do you believe in aliens?
Of course! They’re already here! They have funny blond hair, say weird things, and have already taken over power in the USA. It’s just a matter of time before the rest of the world will be at their feet…
3. Which place is your most favorite country to travel to and why?
Well, being a wine amateur, France is an obvious place for me to go to, and I love it. But having spent a week there last week, I’m reminded of their one billion roundabouts again, and of the very strict lunch times (no lunch after 13.30 where we were!). So that’s why I will put Italy on the first place, because it’s a foodie’s heaven! Really, no matter which village you go to, you will always find a restaurant where you will have authentic and extremely tasty food! And people are just so friendly. We were walking in Cremolino this morning and were spontaneously being greeted by the locals we came across. How nice is that!
I now get to nominate 15 bloggers for the Unique Blogger Award :
And me three questions for them are the following :
1. If you could be any of the following three which one would you like to be : the sommelier, the winemaker, or the château owner? And why?
2. If you could choose one bottle for free, regardless of the price, which wine would you take?
3. If you had to choose between having the bottle you answered in question 2 or spending your holidays with Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt (pick one), what would you choose?
These 15 bloggers can now also nominate 15 people if they want. If yes, they should notify them, share the link in a blog post to the blogger who has nominated them. And also ask three questions.